Written by Keith Dodd
Nov 05, 2016 at 10:37 AM
Here is the
agenda for our annual open meeting which is in the Methodist Hall as last
I do hope
you'll be able to come along, especially to hear about updates to the grazing
project from DerwentWise and the City Council.
Darley and Nutwood Local Nature Reserve
Darley Abbey Methodist Church Hall
Tuesday 8 November 2016
7.30 pm to 9.00 pm
1. Welcome and Introductions.
- Constitution of management group
- LNR status/Natural England/Management Plan
- Key aims: Preservation of habitats, local custodians, encouraging use and education.
3. Update on Safety and security on the nature reserve
4. Report of activities in the last year.
5. Presentation by Dave Savage and David Winslow:
"The Grazing Project in Derby"
- Butterflies and further conservation - Alan Jones
- Flowering plants, and the orchid study - Keith Dodd for Peter Hill
- Birds - Paul Highman
- Insects and bush crickets - Felicity Jackson
7. Future events.
8. Any other business.